FDH Introduces New Leadership Team
Posted on Oct 22, 2018
FDH Infrastructure Services (FDH), a leading provider of engineering, nondestructive investigation and construction management services for critical structures, introduced today the new leadership team based in the company’s Raleigh office headquarters.
The announcement comes as FDH finalizes the restructuring of the FDH and Stainless business divisions following QualTek’s acquisition of Velocitel and Site Safe assets from Velocitel, Inc. dba FDH Velocitel in December 2017.
Selected by FDH CEO Greg McCray, and approved by the board of directors, the team represents experienced industry experts who will drive the company’s growth objectives within the telecommunications sector and other critical infrastructure markets.
- Eric Redd, Chief Financial Officer. Brings 25 years of financial management experience spanning multiple industries in the private and public sectors. Skilled in mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations and turnarounds that restore resource productivity, return on investments, product line profitability and production capacity.
- Ladson Brearley, PE, Vice President, Commercial Management. Engineering executive with 30 years of experience in the telecommunications, military, institutional and commercial building industries. Previously held executive leadership roles at American Tower Corporation and AECOM.
- Dennis Abel, PE, Chief Engineer. Structural engineering expert with more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications tower industry. A member of the TIA Committee TR14 for the TIA-222 Tower Design Standard and a contributing author to the new Revision H standard.
- Amir Rakha, Vice President, Foundations Infrastructure and Nondestructive Testing. Brings two decades of executive leadership experience in the software technology and infrastructure industries, and a track record for turning professional services firms into profitable product companies. Previously served as a partner executive for Hewlett Packard Enterprise/DXC Technology, where he negotiated strategic partnerships for the $1.5B travel and transportation industry.
- Gregg Fehrman, PE, Vice President, Field Operations. Brings 25 years of engineering and field operations experience with Stainless, an historic organization with a 70-year tradition in the broadcast tower industry and a business division of FDH. Skilled with providing the safest, most economical tower solutions that meet clients’ needs while safeguarding product quality.
- Maria Montemurro, PHR, Director, Human Resources. A strategic partner to the leadership team by aligning HR goals with organizational strategy. Brings more than 25 years of HR experience, including management roles at Cablevision Systems Corporation in New Jersey, once the fifth largest cable provider in the United States, serving 2.4 million customers in the New York metropolitan area.
“This team will not only support new business development,” said McCray, “but will integrate the exceptional engineering and field operations talent within the company’s business divisions. The result will be a more nimble and responsive multidisciplinary team with a greater capacity to develop the innovative services and products our clients need.”
McCray was former CEO of Access/Google Fiber and continues to serve on the board of directors for ADTRAN, where he sits on the Audit Committee. McCray was also CEO at Aero Communications, Inc., Antenova Limited, and PipingHot Networks. He brings to FDH more than 30 years of business, marketing, sales, engineering, operations, mergers and acquisitions, management and international experience in the communications technology industry.